What’s New on DJI Mavic Air 2 Firmware v01.00.0340 ?
- Added Safety Flight Mode. The aircraft avoids obstacles automatically and will not respond to commands to fly left or right.
- Added 4K Zoom Mode, which supports 2x digital zoom when setting to 4K 30/25/24 fps.
- Added 2x digital zoom when setting to 2.7K 60/50/48/30/25/24 and 4x digital zoom when setting to 1080P 60/50/48/30/25/24 in video mode.
- Added 4K resolution in Hyperlapse.
- Optimized FPV mode for the gimbal.
- Optimized shooting performance when flying forward in the Sport mode. Adjust the flight attitude to avoid propellers unexpectedly showing up in the camera view.
- Optimized Hyperlapse. Added ability to pause shooting during Hyperlapse, increased the number of waypoints to 45, and added support for Task Library.
- Optimized ActiveTrack when tracking vehicles at low altitude.
- Date: 2020.08.10
- Aircraft Firmware: v01.00.0340
- Remote Controller: v01.00.0340
- DJI Fly App iOS: v1.1.6
- DJI Fly App Android: v1.1.6
- If the update fails, restart aircraft, remote controller, and DJI Fly or DJI Assistant 2 for Mavic, and retry.
Source DJI Forum
Related Articles for DJI products on TheLatestTechNews