- Date: 2019.04.10
- Aircraft Firmware: v01.00.0620
- Remote Controller Firmware: v01.00.0200
- DJI GO 4 App iOS: v4.3.12
- DJI GO 4 App Android: v4.3.12
What’s New on Latest Firmware for DJI Mavic Air ?
- Fixed issue: linking failed when operating in Panama.
- Make sure you update the DJI GO 4 app to the latest 4.3.0 version or higher before updating the firmware.
- Once the firmware has been updated, it cannot be downgraded to a former version. Restart the aircraft and remote controller after the upgrade is complete.
- Please note that the firmware update may reset various Main Controller Settings, such as the RTH Altitude and Maximum Flight Distance, to factory defaults. Before the update, take note of your preferred DJI GO 4 settings, and readjust them after the update to suit your preference.
- This firmware update resets the camera settings.
- If the firmware upgrade fails, restart aircraft, remote controller and DJI GO 4 or DJI Assistant 2, and retry.
Source DJI Forum
You might also like to read The Best Drones of 2018