Overview of latest Firmware
Aircraft Firmware: v01.00.04.00
DJI GO 4 App iOS: v4.3.16
DJI GO 4 App Android: v4.3.16
What’s New on Firmware?
- Added Dual Remote Controller mode (requires DJI GO 4 v4.3.16 or later).
- Fixed issue DJI Mavic 2 Pro : in some photos, the GPS information displayed was incorrect when viewed on a computer.
- Fixed issue: the gimbal acted abnormally after completing a QuickShot Rocket.
- Restart the aircraft and remote controller after the update is complete.
- Please note that update may reset various main controller settings, such as the RTH altitude and the maximum flight distance, to default settings. Before the update, take note of your preferred DJI GO 4 settings, and readjust them after the update.
- If the update fails, restart aircraft, remote controller, and DJI GO 4 or DJI Assistant 2 for Mavic, and retry.
Original Article published on DJI Forum
Read Also about DJI VR Goggle Review