Here is the latest open beta 5 build for the OnePlus 8T
Changelog of OxygenOS 11 Open Beta 5 for OnePlus 8T
- Improved the text display of the Setup Wizard
- Fixed the small probability issue where recording audio with headphones may not work as expected
- Fixed the abnormal display issue with the Setting‘s title when the Freeform Windows is enabled
- Fixed the small probability issue where the status bar displays two SIM cards’ mobile data icons at the same time
- Fixed the small probability issue that some covers of third-party music apps still display as lock screen even the music notification is removed
- Updated Android security patch to 2021.05
- Ambient display
- Newly added Bitmoji AOD, co-designed by Snapchat & Bitmoji, will liven up the ambient display with your personal Bitmoji avatar. Your avatar will update throughout the day based on the condition of date, time, weather, and the music listening. ( Path: Settings – Customization – Clock on ambient display – Bitmoji )
- Improved the audio experience when the phone is connected with the OnePlus watch and OnePlus buds
- Fixed the issue that the call recording list is not updated in time after the system is upgraded
- Fixed the small probability issue that the details page of Contact is not displayed
- Fixed the issue that the calling content is not displayed
- Improved the video preview clarity under 4K 60FPS mode
- Improved the connection stability with OnePlus Buds
- Fixed the small probability issue that the non-default data SIM card in gaming mode can’t get access to the 4G network
- Fixed the issue that the nearby Wi-Fi network cannot be switched intelligently
- Fixed the occasional failure to connect to the Wi-Fi network
Bitmoji AOD function has been integrated into this build!
Here are the steps to activate the Bitmoji AOD function:
Step1：Install Bitmoji App
Settings – Customization – Clock on ambient display- Bitmoji – install Bitmoji App in Google Play.
Step2：login to Bitmoji and set cartoon characters
login to your ID, If you don’t have one please register. Set up your characters, download the Cartoon Character Pack by clicking on save.
Go back to the Settings screen again – Customization – Clock on ambient display- Bitmoji，Click Options to save it.
Please bear in mind that this is beta software and may be less stable than stable MP builds. If you are installing this build, it is highly recommended you make a full system backup before proceeding.
Source OnePlus Community