What’s New in Version 3.3.0?
- Adds support for 2D reconstruction with Map Grid, which sets grid length and divides digital orthophoto maps (DOM) and digital surface models (DSM) into grids.
- Adds support for detailed inspection mission with flight route waypoint check to ensure flight safety.
- Adds support for modifying base station coordinates when processing point cloud data collected by Zenmuse L1.
- Adds support for generating downsampled DSM in 2D reconstruction for urban scenes, which can be used in terrain follow flight mission.
- Adds support for sorting and filtering in Mission Library.
- Adds support for modifying feature point density.
- Adds support for setting aerotriangulation coordinate system in XML file.
- Adds support for Auto Rotate.
- Increases 3D reconstruction speed by 25%.
- Fixes issue where cluster reconstruction fails due to local network instability and improves algorithm reliability.
- Reduces model (.b3dm、.osgb、.s3mb) volume by 30% to improve user experience.
- Updates Mission Library and Reconstruction pages to improve user experience.
- Adds support for using mission name as folder name to view reconstruction output easily.
- Adds Japanese, Korean, German, Spanish, French, and Russian language options for Quality Report.
- Adds support for simultaneous 2D and 3D reconstruction in a single mission. Make sure camera tilt angle of at least 3 images should be less than or equivalent to 35° for 2D reconstruction.
- Adds Reconstruction Parameter Checklist to ensure accuracy before reconstruction.
- Adds support for importing mark files after marking points in multiple devices.
- Adds support for adjusting height offset of point cloud data collected by Zenmuse L1.
- Updates 3D model background to black.
- Adds support for detailed inspection mission with point cloud files displayed by height, returns, or reflectivity.
- Adds quick measurement for Map.
- Adds support for defining ROI for 2D and 3D reconstruction separately.
- Adds support for copying ROI from 2D to 3D and vice versa.
- Adds support for viewing camera POS in Reconstruction.
- Fixes occasional issue where there is low reconstruction efficiency when using high-performance computer.
- Fixes issue where worker device cannot be searched or applied when they are many worker devices in cluster reconstruction.
- Fixes issue where noise is produced when selecting 3D reconstruction circling scenario.
- Fixes issue where reconstruction fails after modifying parameters of previous aerotriangulation result.
- Fixes issue where altitude of DSM is incorrect when altitude of projected coordinate system is in imperial units.
- Fixes issue where size of 2D reconstruction file increases when projected coordinate system is in imperial units.
- Fixes occasional issue where there is no response during 2D reconstruction.
- Fixes issue where power lines are layered after enabling Optimize Point Cloud Accuracy in Zenmuse L1.
- Fixes issues where GNSS data in OEM6 format collected by Zenmuse L1 fails to perform point cloud processing.
- Fixes issue where point cloud data cannot be processed when collected while Zenmuse L1 is connected to China Mobile network RTK.
- Fixes issue where LiDAR flight route file in TXT format is incorrectly stored.
- After updating firmware, users are unable to continue modeling or change reconstruction file format for missions from v3.1.4 and earlier versions.
- After updating firmware, users must restart modeling to continue an incomplete reconstruction mission from v3.1.4 or earlier version.
- After changing file format, users must restart modeling to continue a completed reconstruction mission from v3.1.4 or earlier version.
- Users are unable to view reconstruction output produced in v3.3.0 if the firmware is reverted back to v3.1.4 or earlier versions.
- After renaming the mission in v3.3.0, users are unable to view reconstruction output in v3.1.4 or earlier versions.
- Zenmuse L1 calibration function is required with Zenmuse L1 with firmware version higher than v02.04.01.08 (excluding v02.04.01.08).
- Agras T10 or T30 users should use Agras drones with up-to-date firmware version to access Agricultural Applications.
- Agras T16 or T20 users should use Agras drones with specified firmware version to access Agricultural Applications (Please contact DJI Support for the firmware).
- DJI Terra Permanent License update and maintenance fees: Users can update DJI Terra to any version released within the first year of use free of charge, starting from when DJI Terra is bound with a device. From the second year onward, users must pay for version updates annually.
- The Detailed Inspection function is now compatible with DJI Pilot V1.9.0R or later versions.
Supported Aircraft’s – Route Planning
- Phantom 4
- Phantom 4 Pro
- Phantom 4 Pro V2.0
- Phantom 4 Pro + V2.0
- Phantom 4 Advanced
- Phantom 4 RTK (MONITOR RC)
- Phantom 4 RTK (NO-MONITOR RC) (Only supports importing Detailed Inspection planning route)
- Matrice 300 RTK + H20 Series payloads (Only supports importing Detailed Inspection planning route)
- Mavic 2 Enterprise Advanced (Only supports importing Detailed Inspection planning route)
Source DJI Forum