DJI released a new firmware for Mavic 2 Pro/Zoom, that Fixed occasional issue, battery could not be charged when the battery level was low.
- Date: 2021.04.22
- Aircraft Firmware: v01.00.0770
- Remote Controller Firmware: V01.00.0770
- DJI GO 4 App iOS: v4.3.42
- DJI GO 4 App Android: v4.3.42
- Fixed occasional issue: battery could not be charged when the battery level was low.
- Restart the aircraft and remote controller after the update is complete.
- Note that the update may reset various main controller settings, such as the RTH Altitude and the maximum flight distance, to default settings. Before updating, take note of your preferred DJI GO 4 settings, and readjust them after the update.
- If the update fails, restart aircraft, remote controller, and DJI GO 4 or DJI Assistant 2 for Mavic, and retry.
Source DJI Community