New DJI Smart Controller Firmware Released (2019/04/25)
What’s New on Firmware 2019/04/25 ?
- Added Aircraft Management under settings. Once connected to the Smart Controller, an aircraft can be added and managed in Aircraft Management. Mavic 2 Pro, Mavic 2 Zoom, Mavic 2 Enterprise, and Mavic 2 Enterprise Dual are supported.
- Added Dual Remote Controller mode (requires DJI GO 4 v4.3.16 or later).
- Added a warning prompt if the compass of the remote controller requires calibration. Users can also now check the status of the compass under settings.
- Added an option to set the external microSD card as the default storage location.
- Added Camera Lock. Once enabled, if users press the focus/shutter or record button when DJI GO 4 is not running or is running in the background, no photo will be taken or video will be recorded.
- Added ability to update the built-in DJI GO 4 and DJI Pilot apps independently from the system update.
- Optimized DJI GO Share. Any photo or video stored in the GO Share folder of the microSD card root directory can be shared to a mobile device using DJI GO Share.
- Updated DJI GO 4 to v4.3.16.
- This firmware version contains important updates, and the Smart Controller can only be updated to this firmware version via DJI Assistant 2. Download the latest DJI Assistant 2, and follow the steps in the System Update section in the DJI Smart Controller User Manual. Download DJI Assistant 2 at https://www.dji.com/mavic-2/info#downloads.
- Contact DJI Support if the update fails several times.
Read Also Best Drones of 2018
- Date: 2019.04.25
- Smart Controller Firmware: v01.00.0530
- DJI GO 4 App: v4.3.16
- DJI Pilot App: v1.3.0
- DJI Assistant 2: DJI Assistant 2 For Mavic v2.0.8