OnePlus released Open Beta 2 for the OnePlus 9 and OnePlus 9 Pro! The current Open Beta 1 users will receive this build push gradually.
Please bear in mind that this is beta software and, as such, maybe less stable than stable MP builds. If you are installing this build, it is highly recommended you make a full system backup before proceeding.
- Optimized the fluency of the status bar
- Optimized battery life and charging speed
- Fixed the low-probability issue of the status bar not displaying apps
- Fixed the low-probability issue of automatic brightness failing
- Fixed the issue of some desktop widgets displaying abnormally
- Fixed the issue of Cloud service not opening in Notes
- Updated Android Security Patch to 2021.11
- Improved system stability
- Improved app stability
- Fixed the low-probability issue of the status bar not displaying the battery of Bluetooth earphones
- Auto-rotate for desktop may be delayed under some using scenes
- Probable issue of WLAN automatically disconnected
- The camera will freeze when taking videos in 4K 60hz mode
- Notifications for some apps will automatically be switched on
- Global Search may not response
- Background Apps may automatically switch off under the using scene of low RAM
Please note: These instructions are only for the OnePlus 9 and 9 Pro. Please make sure the battery level is above 30% and a minimum of 3GB storage space is available.
MP version = Stable official version
OBT version = Open Beta Version
OBT2 will be upgraded from the OBT1 build. You need to upgrade to OBT 1 first if you wish to try OBT2. You will get an upgrade notification after installing OBT1.
- Wish to upgrade to OBT1 from MP version? Please click this link:
OxygenOS 12 Open Beta 1 for the OnePlus 9 and OnePlus 9 Pro (Please read the content about OBT1 upgrade)
- Wish to roll back from OBT2 to MP version? Please click this link
OxygenOS 12 Open Beta 1 for the OnePlus 9 and OnePlus 9 Pro (Please read the content about rollback)
1. Please keep in mind that this is still beta software which may cause instability. By installing this update, you accept the potential risks.
Source OnePlus Community