Amazfit Stratos Multisport Smartwatch Huami VO2max, All-Day Heart Rate Activity Tracking, GPS, 5 ATM Water Resistance
Launched in 2014, Huami is now the largest wearable device company worldwide with over 50 million units sold. Huami’s Amazfit product line of smartwatches and activity trackers including the newly launched Bip, Stratos, and Cor effortlessly track activity without sacrificing style or performance.
- Amazfit Stratos is the ultimate smartwatch for today’s serious athlete. The latest smartwatch in Amazfit’s lineup of fitness wearables, the Stratos combines advanced performance tracking technologies and smart convenience features in a sleek, sophisticated design.
- Achieve Your Personal Best: On the trail, in the gym, or even in the pool, the Stratos can help you take your game to the next level with GPS + GLONASS route tracking and special sports modes for running, walking, cycling, swimming, elliptical machine, mountaineering, trail running, triathlon, skiing, tennis and soccer.
- Don’t Miss a Beat: Track every aspect of your daily fitness – steps taken, distance traveled, calories burned, heart rate, and sleep quality – and optimize your performance with advanced VO2max metrics and exercise load (TD) and recovery time recommendations.
- Stay Connected: The Stratos is the perfect companion to keep you organized and productive all day long. Receive notifications for emails, SMS, phone calls, Facebook, Twitter, WhatsApp, LinkedIn, Snap, Slack, weather forecasts, and other apps from your mobile phone. Then rock out to your favorite workout tunes with the onboard music player.
- Look as Good as You Feel: With a stunning design and rugged craftsmanship, the Stratos is designed to be worn throughout the day. Its attractive 1.34″ always-on touchscreen display, polished ceramic bezel, carbon fiber detailed housing, and 5 ATM water resistance set it apart from other fitness watches.