Marketing automation is a subset of Customer Relationship Management (CRM) software used to automate the manual process, create repetitive marketing tasks and activities such as social media, emails, SMS, online advertising, customer segmentation, campaign management, and customer data integration.
Besides eliminating tedious day-to-day marketing tasks, marketing automation software benefits marketers by driving profitable conversions, generating more revenue, boosting sales and improving work productivity from the bottom level.
Today’s businesses are becoming more and more competitive. They strive to achieve more sales in less time. The marketing automation software provides scope for marketers to automate repetitive marketing processes and focus more on core marketing campaigns.
Here are the top benefits of marketing automation solution for businesses of today:
1. Reduces Man Power: With the help of a marketing automation tool, a single employee in an organization can handle complex and ongoing marketing campaigns successfully and can connect with many more customers and clients to build effective business relationships.
2. Maintains Consistency: Social media postings on sites like Facebook, Twitter, and Instagram can be automated with the help of a marketing automation solution. For example, if you are manually posting content on Facebook and one day you forget to post, this will provide a sign of business inconsistency that you cannot properly manage customer communications’.
The marketing automation platform enables you to create and schedule automated posts and tweets so that your account looks active, engaged, and fresh.
3. Provides Detailed Reports: The marketing automation software keeps track of various marketing activities such as newsletter campaigns, email marketing campaigns, Facebook posts, tweets, messages and provides detailed graphs, charts, statistics, and other reports so that you can analyze the ongoing marketing campaigns in order to optimize your future campaigns.
4. Helps in Customer Retention: For any business to grow in the market, it’s important to retain the existing customers as well as to acquire new customers. But the cost involved in customer retention is far less when compared to winning the new stream of customers.
Tap the benefits of marketing automation software to retain existing customers. It provides deeper insights about prospective and existing customers so that you can create highly personalized and useful content that can help prospects to convert into customers and customers to more delighted customers and may be brand advocates in the future.
5. Easy to use: It is a simple solution to create the best marketing campaigns. There is no need for the end-user to learn any difficult coding language or practice complex designs in order to create great campaigns. The marketing automation platform offers customizable templates with editing options and provides a helpful guide to create and manage marketing campaigns successfully.
Marketing automation software is a huge time saver and saves a lot of time and money for small businesses. Therefore, tap into the benefits of marketing automation tools to optimize your marketing efforts and to run the complex marketing campaigns successfully.