- The minimum time interval in the “Capture at Equal Time Interval” mode can now be set to 1 s.* When the time interval is set to 1 s, a microSD card with a write speed of at least 50 MB/s is required.
- Added NDRE and GNDVI live views and the ability to switch between views.*
- Fixed the issue where the battery health rate was incorrectly displayed as 0.
- Fixed the issue where linking between the aircraft and remote controller failed in some countries or regions.
- Fixed the issue where the remote controller could not use the firmware of the P4 Multispectral after having used a firmware for the Phantom 4 RTK (SDK) remote controller.
- The aircraft cannot be downgraded to v00.00.0130 after this firmware update.
- After updating the remote controller with this firmware version, the remote controller can only be used with the P4 Multispectral aircraft.
- Make sure that the firmware for the aircraft and remote controller is up-to-date and the firmware for the D-RTK 2 Mobile Station is v02.01.0012. Otherwise, they will not work together.
- Using this firmware with a version of DJI Terra older than v1.2.0. is not recommended, as some functions will not work properly.
- Date: 2020.03.26
- Aircraft Firmware: v00.00.0134
- Remote Controller Firmware: v00.00.0134
- DJI GS Pro App: v2.0.10
- DJI Assistant 2 For Phantom: v2.0.8
- DJI Terra: v2.1.3