In today’s digital age, business email hosting is the need for businesses of all sizes. Many business email providers are available in the market, but Google Workspace is the most popular among them. In this blog, we will learn how to set up Google Workspace. Now let’s start the blog.
What is Google Workspace and why do we need it?
Before we learn how to set up Google Workspace. Let’s first understand what is Google Workspace and why we need it.
Google Workspace is a helpful tool that helps you improve your productivity and efficiency in performing any task. It is well known for its inclusive tools and advanced functionality. Which allows you to connect and collaborate with your team and colleagues from any location.
Earlier we used to use free Google apps for our business which has many limitations. But over time, Google upgraded its tools and services to make our communication easy and instant. There is a vast difference between the free version and the paid version. Now most businesses prefer to use the paid version to unlock more advanced features and tools. Let’s see what extra we get in the paid version.
Features of Google Workspace
In Google Workspace, you get the email address ending with your domain name. It helps you to look more professional to your customers and clients. Also, it shows your dedication to your business.
You can scale up or down your storage as per your business needs. This feature allows you to adjust your storage as per your business-changing needs.
In Google Workspace, each member can set multiple calendars for different purposes. But in the free version, you get only one calendar.
There are many features and benefits of Google Workspace which makes it the best suit for you. To learn more about its features and benefits read this blog:
What are the things you need to set up Google Workspace?
To set up Google Workspace for business you need a few things ready to start the setup process.
- Working credit card: To buy google workspace you need to enter your card details from which you make payment. Even if you start a 14-day free trial you need to enter your card details as it keeps your account active after your trial ends.
- Domain Name: To set up Google Workspace you don’t need a website but a domain name. This domain is added to all your email addresses and makes your brand recognizable. In case you don’t have a domain then you first have to purchase a domain name to move forward.
- An alternate email address: when you sign up for Google Workspace it will ask you to enter an email address. This is for your security, in case you are unable to access your email account you can access it through this email address.
If you have these three things ready. Then you are ready to set up Google Workspace for business.
How to set up Google Workspace for your business?
Now we will guide you step by step to set up Google Workspace.
- Step 1: Open the Google Workspace official website and click on the Get Started button
- Step 2: then it will ask you to enter some basic information such as your business name, number of employees, and the region. After filling in all the information click on the next.
- Step 3: In the next step you need to enter your first and last name and your email address. Fill this info and click on next.
- Step 4: Now it will ask you whether you have a domain name or not. If you have click on the I have button and if don’t have then click on the I don’t have one.
- Step 5: If you have the domain name enter it here and move to the next step. But if you don’t have your domain name you have to search for the name you want to buy. If the domain name you are searching for is available it will show you its cost and you can directly purchase it.
- Step 6: Now, you need to enter your full business address to register your domain name. Fill in all the information and click on the next button.
- Step 7: Now it will ask you to create your first username. Enter the username you want and create a strong password then click on the “Agree and continue button”.
- Step 8: After creating your first username. you will land on the sign-in screen. Once you will sign in you will be asked to review your plan. Now, confirm and click on the next button again.
- Step 9: Now you will see the checkout page where you enter your card details and click on the next. You will see your account is created and you are ready to go to the setup screen.
We have explained to you all the general steps to set up Google Workspace. But these can be a little different as per your requirements and settings. So proceed per your UI (User Interface)instructions.
Above we have explained all the steps to set up Google Workspace for your business in detail. By following these steps you can easily step up your Google Workspace account. This means now you and your team members are ready to use Google Workspace and yield benefits from it.
Note: Do you want to buy Google Workspace email hosting but it’s out of your budget? No worries we have the solution Netforchoice is the tier 3 & 4 data center that provides Google Workspace Email Hosting at the lowest price in the market. Also, it provides a 99.9% guarantee and 24/7 support that Google does not provide.