The XTREEM ARGB GAMING MEMORY, winner of the 2020 German Red Dot Design Award, and the DELTA MAX RGB SSD with its ultra-large, cutting-edge RGB panel continue to receive great attention inside and outside the industry.
Today, TEAMGROUP is releasing brand new models in a lustrous, clean white for both series. Not only do they have strikingly beautiful lighting effects but also patented tech that provides even more stable overclocking performance. T-FORCE’s design marks a new trend of white-colored hardware, introducing a fresh and unique aesthetic to the gaming industry.
The sleek XTREEM ARGB WHITE GAMING MEMORY is fitted with a fully-translucent cover and a 10-layer PCB board that provides superior overclocking capabilities and performance. This model has a frequency of up to 4000 MHz and a capacity of 32 GB for a single module, giving gamers a compelling option for their next upgrade. The XTREEM ARGB WHITE GAMING MEMORY also features overclocking profiles, so users can enjoy an outstanding performance with a single click.
- A white and flawless morning star
- Full-screen light penetrating design keeps it colorful and translucent
- Premium overclocking 10-layer board
- Superior performance and capacity upgrade
- Selected high-quality IC that is stable and reliable
- Support O.C. Profile for one-click overclocking
- Support multiple lighting control software
- Taiwan Invention Patent (number: I703920)
- Chinese Utility Patent (number: CN 210039639 U)
|Module Type||DDR4 288 pin Non-ECC Unbuffered DIMM|
|Data Transfer Bandwidth||25,600 MB/s|
|Dimensions||48.7(H) x 133(L) x 8.6(W)mm|