GIGABYTE TECHNOLOGY Co. Ltd, a leading manufacturer of motherboards and graphics cards, has unveiled the X470 AORUS GAMING 7 WIFI-50 Motherboard to celebrate AMD’s 50th anniversary. X470 AORUS GAMING 7 WIFI-50 features the newest motherboard technology to honor AMD’s incredible contributions to the personal computer experience over the past 50 years.
GIGABYTE X470 AORUS GAMING 7 WIFI-50 Motherboard adopts a 10+2 phase, fully digital IR® power design with each phase capable of providing at least 40A to fulfill the power demands from overclocking or for power hungry processors while ensuring solid performance and system stability when running CPU-intensive applications. Fins-Array Heatsink with Stacked Fin architecture utilizes a Direct Touch Heatpipe to improve the contact between the thermal module and the power module, drawing heat away from the PWM more quickly for unprecedented heat dissipation.
Furthermore, GIGABYTE X470 AORUS GAMING 7 WIFI-50 Motherboard sports a metal backplate, strengthening and preventing bending of the PCB while also enhancing heat dissipation. The ultra sleek thermal armor goes together flawlessly with the integrated I/O shield for impressive aesthetics as well as easy installation. Built-in USB Type-C, ALC1220VB, ESS9118 SABRE DAC along with 802.11ac Wave2 WIFI, and plenty of other features make this AMD platform motherboard the top choice for those looking for a gaming motherboard.
X470 AORUS GAMING 7 WIFI-50 Motherboard brings back the fan favorite GIGABYTE RGB Fusion Technology with impressive LED lighting for this special edition motherboard. The special edition AORUS and AMD 50th Anniversary swappable overlay for accent LEDs honors this monumental milestone while adding a nice touch to the motherboard for AORUS and AMD fans.
GIGABYTE X470 AORUS GAMING 7 WIFI-50 Motherboard is designed with Ultra Durable Technology and many patented technologies to unleash peak performance from AMD AM4 socket multi-core CPUs.
- Supports AMD Ryzen™ 2nd Generation/ Ryzen™ with Radeon™ Vega Graphics/ Athlon™ with Radeon™ Vega Graphics/ Ryzen™ 1st Generation Processors
- Dual Channel ECC/ Non-ECC Unbuffered DDR4, 4 DIMMs
- 10+2 Phase IR Digital PWM Design
- Fins-Array Heatsink & Direct Touch Heatpipe
- 2-Way CrossFire/ SLI Graphics Support with Dual Armor and Ultra Durable™ Design
- Intel® 802.11ac Wave2 2T2R WIFI & BT 5
- ALC1220-VB Enhance 114dB(Rear)/ 110dB(Front) SNR in Microphone and Built-in ESS SABRE DAC with WIMA Audio Capacitors
- Dual Ultra-Fast M.2 with NVMe PCIe X4 with Dual Thermal Guard
- RGB FUSION 2.0 with Multi-zone LED Light Show Design, Supports Digital LED & RGB LED Strips
- Swappable Overlay for Accent LED
- Intel® Ethernet LAN with cFOS Speed Internet Accelerator
- USB DAC-UP 2 with Adjustable Voltage
- Integrated Base Plate & I/O Shield Armor
- Rear Power/Reset/Clear CMOS Button
- CEC 2019 Ready, Save Power with a Simple Click
Source Gigabyte Press Release