Alienware and Dell Supercharge Mobile Gaming
Alienware and Dell are tapped into what the community wants – gaming solutions with more performance, portability, display technologies, and community benefits. This year at Computex 2019, Alienware and Dell will deliver on this and more. The new Alienware m15 and m17 as well as the Dell G3 15 are among Dell’s first gaming laptops to showcase a brand-new design and processors that supercharge the PC gaming experience. Two Alienware branded headsets, several new display technologies, a new esports investment in education, blue light reduction, and custom home installation round out the offerings.
- Alienware m15 and m17 thin and lightweight gaming laptops designed from the ground up to optimize optional 9th generation Intel® CoreTM mobile CPUs, NVIDIA® GTX® 16 and 20 series GPUs, new display technologies and feature Alienware’s new design ID, Legend
- Dell G3 15 laptop updated with new Game Shift feature to increase performance and the latest high-performance processors from Intel and NVIDIA GeForce GPUs
- Alienware debuts two new iconic audio devices, the Alienware 7.1 Gaming Headset and Alienware Stereo Gaming Headset that provide amazing clarity and comfort
- Dell is first to market with Eyesafe® display, an innovative solution for reducing potentially harmful blue light, while maintaining vivid in-screen color quality
- Dell introduces new Home Installation Service for convenient in-home PC gaming setup and optimization
- Dell brings winning esports experience to educational institutions with dedicated technology experts, solutions and more
New Alienware m15 and m17 designed from the ground up to be thinner and more powerful with the Legend design
Alienware introduces a totally redesigned Alienware m15 and m17 that is leaner, more advanced and more powerful than its predecessor. With a starting weight under 4.7lbs and 5.8lbs* respectively, Alienware is proud to release its thinnest 15” and 17” gaming laptops to date. Not only do they introduce Alienware’s new Legend industrial design, announced earlier this year at CES, the new Alienware m15 and m17 also introduces innovation culminating from everything the Alienware design team has learned over the years – giving them a clean slate to design around anticipated issues and enabling them to reach new heights in sophistication.
The Alienware m15 and m17 are engineered for gamers who prioritize mobility without compromise to performance by offering Intel processors and NVIDA GeForce GPUs. Numerous display technologies enhance gameplay with the m15 being the world’s first 15” laptop to feature Tobii eyetracking¹ , and the m17 being the world’s first laptop to feature Eyesafe® display designed to lower blue light emissions, while maintaining vivid color integrity. Gamers can also choose between 144Hz, 240Hz and the newly available OLED displays. The latest Alienware Cyro-Tech 3.0 offers a newly optimized thermal module design to improve cooling performance, increasing airflow by 20% over the previous generation of the m15 and 25% on the m17. Additional design features include an all-magnesium chassis, smooth-edge, narrow-bezel design, re-engineered keyboard, precision-point glass touchpad, SSD-only storage, and per key RGB LED AlienFX lighting.
Dell G3 15 introduces mobile gaming at an entry level price point, and new Game Shift feature to optimize performance and productivity
In its G Series family of gaming laptops for budget-conscious and entry-level players, Dell’s G3 15 comes to this year’s Computex with even more to offer at a competitive price point. Delivering plenty of power and performance, the new Game Shift feature enables maximum fan speed for optimal processor performance during periods of intense gaming with the click of one button. The 15-inch G3 also shows its outward innovations through a thin-and-sleek design, n arrow borders, optional 144Hz gaming display, 4-zone RGB backlit keyboard and a new S-curve design to accommodate larger component ports near the back…
Read Full Press Release on Dell NewsRoom