What’s New on latest DJI Mini 2 Firmware?
- Added Enhanced Photo.
- Added Trimmed Download.
- Added zoom to video mode.
- Added ability to customize the lighting pattern for the front LED when in the default state.
- Changed way to switch between QuickTransfer mode and flight mode to pressing and holding the QuickTransfer button for two seconds.
- Optimized QuickTransfer so that a transmission rate of up to 20 MB/s can be achieved in an environment without interference.
- Optimized exposure for panoramic photos in some scenarios.
- Optimized logic for Return to Home (RTH). The default RTH altitude is adjusted to 100 m and the aircraft will hover in place if the horizontal distance from the Home Point is less than 20 m.
- Optimized logic of Low Battery RTH.
- Fixed rare issue: the gimbal vibrated while recording in Normal mode.
- Added support for DJI RC-N1 Remote Controller. The DJI RC-N1 Remote Controller can be used with DJI Mini 2 as well as Mavic Air 2 (requires DJI Fly v.1.2.0 or later).
- Date: 2020.11.05
- Aircraft Firmware: v01.01.0000
- Remote Controller firmware: v02.00.1100
- DJI Fly App iOS: v1.2.0
- DJI Fly App Android: v1.2.0
Source DJI Forum
Read also New Mavic Air Firmware Released