- Top VR gaming library: Blast, slash and soar your way through the top library in VR gaming. Oculus Rift Sl lets you play hundreds of games and exclusives already available in the Oculus Store, with so much more to come.
- Improved optics: Stare down the competition with next-generation lenses and a sharper display. Improved optics deliver bright, vivid colors and reduced “screen-door” effect.
- Ergonomic design: Keep your head in the game thanks to a Halo headband redesigned with speed in mind. Rift S stays securely and comfortably in place with a quick twist of the fit wheel, so it can take-or double take-your fastest reactions.
- Oculus Touch controllers: Arm yourself with our updated Oculus touch controllers. Your slashes, throws, and grab appear in VR with intuitive, realistic precision, transporting your hands and gestures right into the game.
- Oculus insight tracking: take a step forward with Oculus insight. It translates your movements into VR No matter which way you’re facing and provides room-scale tracking without external sensors.
- Oculus Rift S requires your Facebook account to log in, making it easy to meet up with friends in VR and discover communities around the world
- NVIDIA GTX 1060/AMD Radeon RX 480 equivalent or greater
- NVIDIA GTX 970/AMD Radeon R9 290 or greater
- NVIDIA GTX 1050 Ti/AMD Radeon RX 470 or greater
- NVIDIA GTX 960 4 GB/AMD Radeon R9 290 or greater.
Learn more about the graphics cards the Rift S can support.
- 8 GB+ RAM
- The Rift S requires Windows 10.
The Rift S requires the following CPUs:
- Intel i5-4590/AMD Ryzen 5 1500X or greater
- Intel i3-6100/AMD Ryzen 3 1200, FX4350 or greater
The Oculus Rift S requires at least one USB 3.0 port.
- Confirm that you’re running the most up-to-date version of Windows 10. You can do this by selecting a check for updates from your computer’s system settings.
- The most up-to-date USB drivers should automatically be installed with the latest version of Windows.
Buy on Amazon This is an affiliate link