Promoting your online business is essential nowadays.
But what’s more important?
Knowing your numbers.
After all, how are you going to know if your campaigns are profitable or losing money without tracking?
That’s where ClickMagick comes in.
What Is ClickMagick Anyway?
ClickMagick is an online tool that allows you to track and optimize all of your marketing…
All in one place.
To make things even more helpful?
It pretty much works with all of the big advertising platforms:
- Google Adwords.
- And yes you can use it on Instagram too.
Heck, you can use it anywhere you like.
So now that you know what ClickMagick is all about…
Let’s get into what ClickMagick can do for you and your online business.
Know All Of Your Numbers
This part is a pretty big deal.
So when it comes to ClickMagick, here are just a few stats that you can track:
- Cost per sale.
- Cost per click.
- Cost per optin.
- Leads generated.
- Cost per each lead.
- And pretty much everything else you can think of.
So in plain terms?
ClickMagick allows you to easily see:
- Which traffic sources are profitable (and need to stay on).
- Which traffic sources are losing some money (and need more optimizing).
- And which traffic sources are getting little to no traction (and need to be turned off).
This allows you to no only save a ton of money…
But also be able to scale your online business much faster.
Pretty cool right?
Advanced Geotargeting Optimization
This is a feature that is perfect for a lot of free and paid traffic sources.
Some of the best traffic comes from the top tier 1 countries.
So if you want to ONLY get traffic from those countries?
You can actually set up their geotargeting system to help you out with that.
For example when someone clicks on your link:
- You can get traffic from all of the top countries…
- And you can send traffic from all of the other countries anywhere else that you like.
This works very well with affiliate offers too…
I used geotargeting to send different offers to different countries.
Here’s what else ClickMagick can do.
Because it’s always a good idea to see which landing page performs better…
And you can easily do that when it comes to split testing.
- Add in landing page 1 in the first slot.
- Add in landing page 2 in the second slot.
Then you can simply see which one converts higher (it’s easy to do, too).
This is a great way of not only increasing your leads but also your sales as well.
There’s actually a lot more features that come along with ClickMagick.
So rather than create a paragraph for each one?
Here is a nice little list for you:
- Link rotators.
- Link cloaking.
- Real-time stats.
- Conversions tracking.
- 24/7 link uptime monitoring.
- The ability to filter out bot traffic.
- Unlimited custom tracking domains.
- The ability to add retargeting pixels to any page.
- Traffic quality analysis (to see if the traffic is any good).
- And of course, there is still a lot more where those come from.
Let’s wrap up this post with my thoughts.
Is ClickMagick Worth It?
Especially if you plan on purchasing traffic from any site like:
- Google Adwords.
- And you can’t forget about solo ads.
Without a tracking tool like this?
You would be missing out on so much extra money.
Either way, here is what I really liked about this tool:
- It is very price effective.
- You get pretty much everything you need.
- There’s nothing to download (it’s all in the cloud).
And on the other side?
There were a few things I didn’t like as much.
- The data retention is for 6 months, 1 year, or 2 years (depending on your plan).
I would have liked if the data stayed around forever (like it does with other platforms)…
But it’s not the biggest deal in the world.
As long as you know if you are profitable or need to make changes in order to become profitable?
Then this tool can certainly be “Magick” for you.
ClickMagick gets two thumbs up.
Thank you for reading, and if you’d like more into a review about ClickMagick?