KEF Q750 Floorstanding Speaker
The KEF Q750 floor standing speaker is the middle child of the Q 2017 Series floor standing speakers. The New Q750 boasts a revamped Unit-Q driver array with a New damped tweeter loading tube designed to smooth out treble frequencies. The Q750 also Features New internal upgrades for its low-frequency drivers, including New surrounds and rear suspension, for immaculate bass no matter the volume.
The Q750 greatly benefit from a New closed box midrange cabinet, which helps increase clarity and delivers a cleaner, punchier bass. The floor standing speakers also feature an altered mid-bass driver, which improves midrange clarity and produces a more natural bass roll-off between drivers for a more natural sound. The Q750 is available in sleek matte black and White vinyl finishes. Grilles for the Q750 are sold separately.
- The KEF Q750 Floorstanding Speaker is the newest iteration of KEF award-winning Q Series. The Q750 features a redesigned cabinet, sleek new finishes, and an improved Uni-Q Driver Array.
- The Q750 contains an enhanced Uni-Q Driver Array designed to smooth out treble frequencies, and reimagined crossovers to provide cleaner and more accurate bass.
- The Q750 features new internal upgrades for its low-frequency drivers, including new Surrounds and rear suspension, for immaculate bass no matter the volume.
- The Q750 features a 6.5″ Uni-Q driver Array, one 6.5″ bass driver, and two 6.5″ auxiliary bass radiators.
- The Q750 is available in sleek matte Black and White vinyl finishes.
List Price: $ 749.99
Price: [wpramaprice asin=”B0725VQ5T6″]