ASUS Tinker Board S Quad-Core 1.8GHz SoC 2GB RAM 16GB eMMC storage GB LAN Wi-Fi & GPIO connectivity Motherboards
Tinker Board S is an SBC designed for hobbyists, makers, gamers & IoT enthusiast. It features a quad-core 1.8GHz SoC, 2GB RAM, 16GB eMMC storage, non-shared GB LAN, Wi-Fi with upgradable antenna support & color coded GPIO connectivity. The PCB& topology leverages industry standard dimensions allowing for extensive compatibility with a wide range of accessories and chassis.
- High performance Quad-core ARM SoC up to 1.8GHz with 2GB RAM- The Tinker Board S features the Rockchip RK3288 SoC and Mali – T764 GPU along with 2GB of Dual Channel DDR3 memory and 16GB of fast & durable eMMC onboard storage
- Non shared GB LAN & USB, Shielded Wi-Fi & BT with upgradable antenna support – Tinker board S features a high speed non shared GB LAN port for true Gigabit class networking throughput along with 4 non shared USB 2.0 ports. It also features onboard shielded Wi-Fi & Bluetooth for robust IOT & network connectivity
- Highly compatible PCB & Topology -Leveraging industry standard PCB & topology dimensions along with IO and connection placement, Tinker board S offer extensive compatibility with SBC accessories & chassis.
- HD & UHD video support and HD audio- Tinker Board S supports 192/24bit HD audio playback with automatic audio jack detection as well as accelerated HD & UHD ( 4K ) video playback and supports HDMI CEC for seamless power on & off configurations
- DIY Friendly Design – Tinker Board S features multiple DIY friendly use features including a color coded enhanced GPIO header with dual mode I2S, silkscreened PCB, onboard power on pin
List Price: $ 84.99
Price: [wpramaprice asin=”B00FS83U42″]